Ready for FileMaker 18, FileMaker 18 Server, FileMaker WebDirect, FileMaker Cloud.
- Adjust your drawing by using xmCHART's built-in scripting language.
- Update charting values and drawing components dynamically.
- Enhance your diagrams by adding texts and images.
- Add trendlines, moving averages and error bars to your charts.
- Create advanced charts by overlaying and combining diagrams.
- Arrange arbitrarily texts, graphics and charts all within one drawing.
- Import and export high-resolution bitmap images in different image formats.
- Get the cursor position and launch a FileMaker script.
- Produce resolution-independent PDF and SVG images for publication or web use.
- Combine barcodes with texts, images and diagrams.
- Create high quality PDF drawings in FileMaker Runtime solutions.
11 July 2019
xmCHART 5 FINAL RELEASE
Features at a Glance:
- New chart types: Linear and radial gauges, contour and density plots, Venn diagrams.
- New text engine rewritten from scratch — supports now styled texts and hyphenation.
- New table, group and tag elements.
- Legend for heat maps, tree maps and density plots.
- New and improved arrow and round polygon objects.
- Texts and symbols along arbitrary paths.
- Backgrounds with round corners and paddings.
- Enhanced and improved symbol collection.
- Custom color schemes and color scales.
- Improved and optimized dashed line styles.
- Enhanced fill style for Gantt charts.
- Rotated views.
- New and faster input parser.
- Support of Script Steps.
- Reintroduced PDF vector format as the default image format on macOS.
- Enhanced gallery database.
- Numerous bug fixes.
- Ready for FileMaker 18, FileMaker 18 Server, FileMaker WebDirect, FileMaker Cloud.
28 April 2019
xmCHART 4.0.10 MAINTENANCE RELEASE
- All xmCHART 4.0.10 plug-ins are code signed.
- Issue closing the About Box of xmCHART in FileMaker Preferences fixed (macOS).
- Fixed some minor bugs and glitches.
FileMaker, FileMaker Cloud, FileMaker Go, and the file folder logo are registered trademarks of Claris International Inc., formerly FileMaker, Inc., in the U.S. and other countries. Claris, the Claris logo, and FileMaker WebDirect are trademarks of Claris International Inc., formerly FileMaker, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.