Ready for FileMaker 18, FileMaker 18 Server, FileMaker WebDirect, FileMaker Cloud.
- Adjust your drawing by using xmCHART's built-in scripting language.
- Update charting values and drawing components dynamically.
- Enhance your diagrams by adding texts and images.
- Add trendlines, moving averages and error bars to your charts.
- Create advanced charts by overlaying and combining diagrams.
- Arrange arbitrarily texts, graphics and charts all within one drawing.
- Import and export high-resolution bitmap images in different image formats.
- Get the cursor position and launch a FileMaker script.
- Produce resolution-independent PDF and SVG images for publication or web use.
- Combine barcodes with texts, images and diagrams.
- Create high quality PDF drawings in FileMaker Runtime solutions.
11 July 2019
xmCHART 5 FINAL RELEASE
Features at a Glance:
- New chart types: Linear and radial gauges, contour and density plots, Venn diagrams.
- New text engine rewritten from scratch — supports now styled texts and hyphenation.
- New table, group and tag elements.
- Legend for heat maps, tree maps and density plots.
- New and improved arrow and round polygon objects.
- Texts and symbols along arbitrary paths.
- Backgrounds with round corners and paddings.
- Enhanced and improved symbol collection.
- Custom color schemes and color scales.
- Improved and optimized dashed line styles.
- Enhanced fill style for Gantt charts.
- Rotated views.
- New and faster input parser.
- Support of Script Steps.
- Reintroduced PDF vector format as the default image format on macOS.
- Enhanced gallery database.
- Numerous bug fixes.
- Ready for FileMaker 18, FileMaker 18 Server, FileMaker WebDirect, FileMaker Cloud.
28 April 2019
xmCHART 4.0.10 MAINTENANCE RELEASE
- All xmCHART 4.0.10 plug-ins are code signed.
- Issue closing the About Box of xmCHART in FileMaker Preferences fixed (macOS).
- Fixed some minor bugs and glitches.
FileMaker and FileMaker Pro are registered trademarks and owned by FileMaker, Inc. in the US and other countries.