Runs on FileMaker Pro, FileMaker Server, FileMaker Go and FileMaker Runtime solutions.
- Adjust your drawing by using xmCHART's built-in scripting language.
- Update charting values and drawing components dynamically.
- Enhance your diagrams by adding texts and images.
- Add trendlines, moving averages and error bars to your charts.
- Create advanced charts by overlaying and combining diagrams.
- Arrange arbitrarily texts, graphics and charts all within one drawing.
- Import and export high-resolution bitmap images in different image formats.
- Get the cursor position and launch a FileMaker script.
- Produce resolution-independent PDF and SVG images for publication or web use.
- Combine barcodes with texts, images and diagrams.
28 April 2019
xmCHART 4.0.10 MAINTENANCE RELEASE
- All xmCHART 4.0.10 plug-ins are code signed.
- Issue closing the About Box of xmCHART in FileMaker Preferences fixed (macOS).
- Fixed some minor bugs and glitches.
FileMaker and FileMaker Pro are registered trademarks and owned by FileMaker, Inc. in the US and other countries.